Home » The full YES product range – Natural, certified organic personal lubricants, vaginal moisturisers & intimate washes » What’s the difference? YES water based & oil based lubricants
YES products are available in water and oil-based varieties. This page outlines the key differences between the products and their respective benefits. If your individual need is not addressed here please refer to the FAQ section of the website or contact our friendly customer service team for further information.
Individual product benefits:
- A unique dual purpose vaginal moisturiser and lubricant. For topical use to relieve discomfort or as a sexual lubricant.
- Formulated from water-retaining plant polymers to rehydrate delicate tissues.
- pH balanced to maintain the typical vaginal environment and combat thrush & irritation.
- Provides intensely realistic lubrication.
- Highly effective in treating the symptoms of vaginal dryness.
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys.
- Strong, long-lasting lubricants, giving additional protection for dry and sensitive tissues.
- Natural alternatives to synthetic chemical lubricants such as silicone or petroleum-based products like Vaseline.
- Also suitable for use as an intimate massage oil or all over the body.
- For exceptional skin conditioning YES OB contains:
- In tubes: sweet almond oil, Shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E
- In 5ml applicators: Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil and vitamin E
- Can protect and feed dry intimate tissues. Will not, however, rehydrate tissues as does not contain water.
- NOT condom compatible.